Ceremonies on St. John

Travel discussion for St. John
pond

Ceremonies on St. John

Post by pond »

Has anybody used Ceremonies on ST. John?
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Stacy! She is the wedding coordinator. I was married on St. John in May 2001. She coordinated our reception at our villa (at the time her husband was catering but now he just makes super delcious cakes). She knows everyone and everything about the island. She is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend her! Our friends also used her for their May 2006 wedding. Please feel free to ask me any additional questions.
NancyB
STJ_gal

Post by STJ_gal »

We used Stacy for our July 2004 wedding and she is great! Cannot recommend her enough. She is professional, knowledgeable and very well organized. Plus, she's just plain awesome.
Robbo

Post by Robbo »

we used Stacy for our November 2007 wedding and can't say enough good things. She knew what she was doing and everything went off without a hitch. I would recommend her to anyone that is getting married on St. John!

We had difficulties with the photographer that she chose for us... but i'm not going to badmouth anyone on a public forum. if you would like to know more, pm me and i'll tell you what happened.

The photog. problem was in no way, however, related to Stacy's performance and she made sure that the situation was corrected.

r
dehman

Post by dehman »

We used her as well in 2002 and echo the previous comments- she is great and knows how to get things done which as many know isn't he easiest thing to do on STJ. Her husband makes great wedding cakes and wonderfully catered ours as well- i'm not sure he does the latter anymore either.
jb4stern

Post by jb4stern »

Stacy coordinated my wedding on Hawksnest in May '08 and both my wife and I agree that things could not have gone better. Stacy is patient, accommodating, knowledgeable, and a joy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone that wants a stress-free wedding on St. John.

I also have 15 people who will vouch that her husband, Shay, makes the best wedding cake in the history of the world...
pond

Ceremonies on St. John

Post by pond »

Thank you for everyone's comments! I really appreciate it!!!
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

I want to weigh in on Shay's cakes also - they are amazing! We return every year for our anniversary and almost every year, we have him make a smaller version - delicious! Ours was a genoise with raspberry filling and buttercream icing (I'm salivating just thinking about it!) Good luck with your wedding planning!
NancyB