Monday is annual Lurker come out and play day!

Travel discussion for St. John
Carolyn

Post by Carolyn »

Monday is also my BIRTHDAY...what a nice way for you'all to celebrate!
CruzBayB

Post by CruzBayB »

Monday Nov 24th is MY birthday too...... how fun! I'll be 49, not so fun but hey I'm happy for every single year I get!!!
"By the time we hit Miami, the cell phones will ring and life as we know it will draw us back in, so tonight we will just continue to soak in the sounds, the sights, the tastes and the feelings of St. John."
mcpenguin5

Post by mcpenguin5 »

We arrived here recently (too many Bushwacker to remember when) and we owe all our fun to the great group here who have guided our steps. We met Shipwreckpat today when we stopped to eat a late lunch or early dinner on the way back from Lameshur.
This forum is great. I am so glad we found you.
I will post more when I get back. I have a Painkiller and a pool calling to me!
Kris
:D
Carolyn

Post by Carolyn »

CruzBayB...Happy B'day to you!

I live by my Dad's motto in that having another birthday beats the alternative!

I have a few years on you and every one I gain is well respected,appreciated and earned!

Enjoy tomorrow!
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

Happy birthday to Carolyn and CruzBayB!

OK, lurkers, it's Monday, come on out and play! Introduce yourself, please.
NancyB
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Happy Birthday all! And McPenguin, it's great to hear your trip is living up to your expectations, so far! :D
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Yay!! New friends!! Welcome to the forum one and all!!
*Another fine scatterbrained production
Beach Blondie

Post by Beach Blondie »

Hi everyone! Another lurker coming clean! I have been lurking for several months and want to say THANK YOU for the wealth of info you all have provided. The hubby and I will be one of the tens of millions of people descending on STJ over the Christmas holidays. We stayed on Tortola a few years back and loved the area. We are really looking forward to experiencing STJ and all it has to offer, so keep all the trip reports coming! It is VERY easy to get distracted at work reading them! Also, LOVE the webcam!
stjdeb

Post by stjdeb »

Welcome one & all. I also seem to lurk more than post. I will try to do better. It seemed so lonely here a few weeks ago when such a big group of forumites were on St. John. Maybe thats when I should have been posting. Duh!
Deb
kim&jim

Post by kim&jim »

Hi All, I'm so relieved to be out - thanks for the invite!
I'm like everyone else, a confirmed STJ-aholic and reading the forum satisfies my need to connect with the island and people like me and it keeps the juices flowing. I'm counting down to my next trip in March -
Woo Hoo!
Pleased to meet you all finally!
Kim M
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

It's so cool that you new guys have all registered! You are now official forumites! :lol: Mekka lekka hi!
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

Hey aw411, welcome!
We're having a forum get together in King Of Prussia on Dec. 30. Feel free to come! Not sure if you are ready to meet this gang,( hell, I've never met them, either!)- but we plan to be at Bahama Breeze @ Happy Hour, for a while, or two. 8)
I'm bringing Lei's.
Smiles-
Jimmy
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Ca Girl: Mekka Heiney Ho!!
*Another fine scatterbrained production
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

Been a lurker for a while now but tend to be more active after a trip to the USVI has been booked. Gee... I wonder why? :lol:

Mahojim, we won't be able to make that get together as that is the day we get back.