Saint thomas ....we're coming!!!

Travel discussion for St. Thomas
birijetta

Saint thomas ....we're coming!!!

Post by birijetta »

It was amazing finding this forum, lot of usefull information and you can start travelling from home!!
my husband and I are going to se VI for the first time on 25th of April, and we're staying in S. Thomas for 5 days
About Saint Thomas We are not really sure what to see, we're staying near Red Hook, what do you suggest? which beaches or
what is worth in Charlotte Amelie.
Thanks for your help
islandjo2010

Re: Saint thomas ....we're coming!!!

Post by islandjo2010 »

Hi birijetta!

Our family has only stayed on St. Thomas a few days our past 2 trips before heading to St. John so I'm not an expert but I'm happy to share what we've enjoyed and hope it helps!

We've found good snorkeling at Sapphire Beach and if you want to spend a day at a beautiful white sand beach, then it's Magen's Bay!

My husband and son went scuba diving with Red Hook Dive 1 day and really enjoyed that. While they went diving, my daughter and I went to Coral World. We did the sea trek and the sea lion encounter...highly recommend the sea lion encounter!

With 2 teens and 1 a picky eater, restaurants are sometimes a challenge...our favorite restaurant is Molly Malone's located in Red Hook. We've eaten lunch and dinner there. The food has always been good and plenty of it. :)

I've heard Blackbeard's Castle is a nice tour. We have that on our list for this summer as well as trying out the new zip-line course!

I'm sure others will share their favorites with you! I know you are going to have an awesome trip and have fun planning! :)

Jo