Master Suite for rent in Cruz Bay 3bdrm Aug-October

Moving to the islands, local news & issues, etc.
mountaingurl

Master Suite for rent in Cruz Bay 3bdrm Aug-October

Post by mountaingurl »

Hey all! I know I've completely dropped off the map via online communication, blogging, etc, but am still here in Cruz Bay, workng at Asolare and LOVING this new life on island. I've met some amazing people and experienced some incredible things and will be blogging about all of it in some upcoming downtime in Ohio with family. That being said, I am looking to sublet my room from August 6-mid-october while I go back to Colorado to sell all of my things that I left behind..

I have two roommates who work in the service industry, so in the evenings, and early mornings, the place is pretty much quiet and empty. It is a two minute walk to the center of town, but there is one unused parking spot if it is needed. My space is beautiful, but dated, with really cool architecture and ocean views. Here is a link to the craigslist ad I just re-posted (http://virgin.craigslist.org/roo/3928580201.html). Even if you are only looking for a week or two at a time, $750/month is less than what you would pay for a week at most resorts. It is also the perfect time to come down and lock down work and employment for the season without committing to long-term housing. Cheers! And call me if you;re interested: 303-562-5029

Cheers! Hillary