All inclusive on STT

Travel discussion for St. Thomas
JJShaw

All inclusive on STT

Post by JJShaw »

For those of you that may have stayed at an All Inclusive on STT...which one would you recommend?
I am looking for something as close to the beach as possible...
Thanks !!!
[/url]
STTlover

Post by STTlover »

I think only Sugar Bay (used to be Wyndham) is AI. Bolongo used to have an AI option years ago, but I don't know if they do anymore. Let me ask why an AI? Sapphire Beach Resort is wonderful, right on the beach and less then a mile up the road from Red Hook and all it's restaurants. Check VRBO for updated units.
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

I am actually inquiring for a friend...and they are wanting a AI..I knew about Bolongo and Sugar Bay....but just curious if there were any others...:)
Thanks !!!
[/url]
Bolongo

Post by Bolongo »

Hi JJ - you can't get closer to the beach and Bolongo's All Inclusive plan is really top notch. A la carte dining from 2 restaurants, top shelf cocktails, imported beer & wines by the glass. A 7 night stay includes 2 trips on Heavenly Days catamaran - Swim with Turtles sail/snorkel and Sunset Harbor Cocktail Cruise.
check it out at www.bolongobay.com
kimberlysea

Post by kimberlysea »

honestly STT has some of the best restaurants anywhere. That is one of the reasons we visit STT twice a year. Prices are really not that much higher than the states.
Connie

Post by Connie »

Bolongo, I'm very curious about you're first post ever on this forum. Your name is Bolongo and your from Bolongo?

Original poster.....STT is not known for AI's....way too much to do. Rent a car, get out. Get around the Island, day trips to St. John, BVI's,etc.
"Paradise...it's a state of mine"
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

Connie wrote:Bolongo, I'm very curious about you're first post ever on this forum. Your name is Bolongo and your from Bolongo?

Original poster.....STT is not known for AI's....way too much to do. Rent a car, get out. Get around the Island, day trips to St. John, BVI's,etc.
Bolongo is a friend, sponsor, and answered the question posed - I approve of their message :)
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line