Sapphire restaurants

Travel discussion for St. Thomas
STTlover

Sapphire restaurants

Post by STTlover »

Little birdy told me a lease has been signed by the "East End Boys" for a restaurant at Sapphire. I'm told it's for the pool area.
Connie

Post by Connie »

That will be great! It's a great pool. Last time we were on the first floor right across from it.

I wish we were the ones opening it :D
"Paradise...it's a state of mine"
loguevacations

Post by loguevacations »

How reliable is this "birdie?" A pool bar at Sapphire Beach would be a wonderful addition.
STTlover

Post by STTlover »

Pretty reliable. I've heard it two places now. As the island turns....
2beachbums

Post by 2beachbums »

Any updates?
loguevacations

Post by loguevacations »

There are several good possibilities for management and reopening of restaurants and bars on Sapphire Beach in the near future. I will monitor and try to post specifics when I have them. Also, watch Sapphire Beach Resort buildings as they are being refurbished. We, owners of the resort condos, are very excited.
Leslierx

Post by Leslierx »

Hi - just wondering if anyone has any recent news on Sapphire restaurants or pool bar reopening - or any updates on refurbishment status ? Coming in July. Just found this message board and this is my first post :D
loguevacations

SBRM restaurants

Post by loguevacations »

The restaurants and bars remain closed at this time. This will change but we don't know when. There is the easily walkable full restaurant and bar by the Sapphire Hill pool (they will bring orders to the beach) and The Banana Cabana grill between B and C Buildings near the Sapphire Resort pool. Senor Pizza delivers. Fortunately, Red Hook, with all that it offers, is less than a mile away. I'll be enjoying Sapphire Beach myself next week. 8)
Leslierx

Post by Leslierx »

Thanks - those options should be plenty plus the kitchen in our condo - anyone tried to walk to the Mexican place at pools and pavilions or is that too far?