Going Back!

Travel discussion for St. Croix
pegoode

Going Back!

Post by pegoode »

We're booked for November! 8 nights at Cottages by the Sea. 4 nights last year was just a tease. Can't wait to resume our routine from last year - coffee on the porch, dip, bloody marys on the beach, dip, back to the porch for lunch, beers, maybe a nap.....happy hour, dinner....I can't wait!
Pam

[/url]
Bassman

Post by Bassman »

Sounds like you have the "Cottages" life-style down. We always stay in Cruzan When we're at Cottages. It has the best poarch for breakfast in the AM and drinks in the PM.
Which cottage are you in?
Margy Z

Post by Margy Z »

Good for you, Pam!

We're thinking about a late November or early STX December trip, too. Hopefully, the island won't be sitting under a tropical depression as it was last year while we were there in early November. Ay, the flooding, especially to the west! We could fly away but residents were dealing with that cleanup for a long time. I could still see the effects on the beaches when we were there this past April. STX has taken a lot of rain in the past month so hopefully it will be a bit drier summer and fall. A friend and I are heading to STX on June 16. Can't wait - rain or shine!
pegoode

Post by pegoode »

Bassman - we're staying in the Crow's Nest again. Loved it there last year.

Margy - we had a couple of nights of wild rain storms last year as well. Not a total wash out like you experienced! Fingers crossed that doesn't happen, for sure! Good for you heading back in June.
Pam

[/url]