Private Catamaran Charter Share for BVI snorkeling/beach cruise day or up to 7 days

Travel discussion for Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke, and beyond!
junfish@gmail.com

Private Catamaran Charter Share for BVI snorkeling/beach cruise day or up to 7 days

Post by junfish@gmail.com »

Would anyone be interested in sharing a private catamaran (less motion sickness) cruise in the USVI and BVI? 8 hr cruises or up to 7 day all inclusive with captain/chef. Not many BVI vessels left btwn April 25th-May11th when we'd like to go. We'd like to spend no more than $8K/couple or cabin/week.

VISION available from April 24th to May 11th for a week during that time at US $18,500 all inclusive except for cruising taxes

Nemo available from May 2nd to May 9th at US $14,500 all inclusive except for cruising taxes.

VISION 57 Feet. (Cat)
Sleeps 8 Guests in 3 Queen(s), 1 Twin(s)

NEMO 47 Feet. (Cat)
Sleeps 6 Guests in 3 Queen(s)

There are more options if you'd like to see them, I will post them.

We are having our 25th wedding anniversary trip back to VI's from 4/18 starting in St Thomas to 5/12th, tentatively ending in St Croix then back to St Thomas for 2 nights and flight back to CA. We are both well read and in the health field, progressive, fit, and more concerned about society and bringing some joy and peace to the world than making money. We love world and classical guitar & piano music and love healthy and organically sourced food. Jeremy cycles and I play tennis for recreation and fitness. We love our 3 dogs and are Cal alumnis and raised a 22 yr old son who is looking for work as a script writer in the film industry who recently got a B.S. in Biochemistry and minor in Creative Writing. We have a good sense of humor and Susan is particularly health conscience being in public health with emphasis in environmental health exposures and is a foodie and retired activist. Jeremy works to provide health care to underserved populations and is very handy for minor medical issues on a boat with over 35 years of clinical experience and teaching other MD's. We're in our late 50's and we are fun and considerate.

You can direct e-mail me at junfish@gmail.com We are in PST in the Bay Area.