We have a ticker!!

Travel discussion for St. John
Caw954s

We have a ticker!!

Post by Caw954s »

It’s been 5 years! We haven’t been back since the hurricane. We can’t wait....such an awesome place. :D

islandjo2010

Re: We have a ticker!!

Post by islandjo2010 »

WooHoo... Happy for you! Excited to see someone on here from Kansas City planning a trip!

We went this past summer for the first time after the hurricanes. I was sad that a couple of our favorite restaurants were no longer standing but the beaches are beautiful and the water just as gorgeous as ever!

Wish you a Fantastic Trip!
Jo
Caw954s

Post by Caw954s »

Thanks islandjo! And hello from another Kansas Citian...I hope you also have a great trip.
hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy »

Congrats on your ticker. We were on island in February. Although the hurricanes made some changes to the landscape they did not change the islands. St. John is still our paradise. Enjoy!
lpowmacback

Post by lpowmacback »

Yay, congratulations!! I love a good ticker!!
Peace,

Lisa
Ed S

Post by Ed S »

I just had to see my ticker today...... one month from today and we'll be back on St John for 2 weeks!!!!! (12/4 - 12/18)
Image[/url]
kklay

Post by kklay »

Ed - give us a "wave" as you walk towards your first "rum shot" on STT! We will be sitting in the airport waiting to board our plane home :( Have a great time and we will make sure STJ drinks are cold and iced properly!
Ed S

Post by Ed S »

Thanks KKlay - will do! We land on United at 2:25 pm. We'll be the couple disembarking from the back of the plane making a b-line for Amy/Amalie (and of course a quick rum shot or 2!). Counting the days for sure. Enjoy your vacation!
Image[/url]
kklay

Post by kklay »

Ed - we are also renting from Amalie. We will be on the Delta flight leaving around 3:30. Hate to think about returning home but just very happy we have a trip upcoming!
Ed S

Post by Ed S »

Maybe we'll get your jeep - keep it clean LOL!!! Just kidding! Yeah, nobody wants to think about going back home :(
Image[/url]
Bill in Va

Post by Bill in Va »

Sweet. Glad you have your carrot to watch the days go by. We get back on Nov 30 for a couple of week to celebrate my 70th. Been 4 years! Way to long thanks to the hurricanes. Staying at one of Donald Schnell’s villas that we love. Years ago we used to have a Forum get together. If anyone will be on island please shout out and maybe we can meet up at a beach or restaurant. God bless...Bill
You are never too old to have a happy childhood...
Suziekue

Post by Suziekue »

Congrats on the ticker! It’s so cold here in Michigan right now, I admit to needing to see my ticker this morning :)
Soarin' with the eagles all week long, and this is all that we've learned about living - VACATION!

Ed S

Post by Ed S »

One week from today we will be back on St John for 2 weeks!!!!! Is it wrong that we are looking forward to that more than Thanksgiving tomorrow? (don't judge :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Image[/url]
Bigcheeze

Post by Bigcheeze »

We've had a Ticker, just haven't been on the forum in 10 months.

Safe Travels to all

Bigcheeze/Dave
Wolfhound

Post by Wolfhound »

Okay, I needed to check. We have a ticker also, I just haven't been on the forum lately.